Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
713 East 30th Street, Bryan
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN ONE OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN HISTORIC MANSIONS IN BRAZOS COUNTY. THE CAVITT MANSION WAS BUILT IN 1878 AND HAS BEEN REMODELED TO ACCOMMODATE MODERN DAY LIVING. FEATURES INCLUDE 5 BEDROOMS, TWO FULL BATHS, HUGE ATTIC, A WIDOW'S WALK WITH SEATING, FOUR PORCHES, A SAND VOLLEYBALL COURT, ALL ON 1.5 ACRES IN THE PRESTIGIOUS EAST SIDE HISTORIC DISTRICT OF BRYAN ADJACENT TO BEAUTIFUL HERITAGE PARK. HOUSE HAS THREE CENTRAL AIR AND HEAT UNITS, HAS BEEN INSULATED AND ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING HAVE BEEN UPGRADED/UPDATED. OWNER/BROKER/ATTORNEY
- MLS® #17010993
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1878
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, Garden Area
- RoofComposition, Flat, Other
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Leo Gonzalez Ii
- Listing Office:Momentum Realty
- Address713 East 30th Street
- Zip Code77803-4789
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Built-in Icemaker, Breakfast Area, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Electric, Central Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.