Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
727 North Rosemary Drive, Bryan
Mid-century modern, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2,862 square feet in desirable Beverly Estates. Setback into native trees on 1.44 acres, this home offers privacy and sanctuary, yet is within walking distance to Texas A&M University. Built in 2002, the efficient floor plan has an open concept with a vaulted ceiling kitchen, 2 living areas, a fireplace and formal dining room that features a vintage brick wall. An expanse of glass windows allows the natural morning light to fill this space that looks onto the tranquil backyard. The large master bedroom and bath looks onto the backyard also and includes a sitting room, dual vanities, soaker tub, shower and spacious closet with custom built-ins. Large utility room; walkin pantry/office; custom cabinetry; butler's pantry; slate, tile and carpet flooring; recently updated HVAC. The expansive landscape includes ornamental plantings, front and back porches with patios, fountain, guest parking, raised bed gardens and outdoor storage. Call this place home and on a crisp, clear day hear the faint strains of the Aggie Band from your own, secluded backyard.
- MLS® #17011061
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,862
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electric on Site, Gas on Site
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank, Stucco
- Listing Agent:Gordon Pate
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
- Address727 North Rosemary Drive
- SubdivisionBeverly Estates
- Zip Code77802-4308
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Oven-Electric, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.