Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
713 South Rosemary Drive, Bryan
Location is everything and this home has it! Situated just minutes from Texas A&M and near the master planned city center Century Square. It's an easy stroll to enjoy dinner and a movie at one of the more than 10 new restaurants and shops opening this fall, then come home to this quiet leafy neighborhood with almost no street traffic. The best of both worlds. The large beautiful trees and location in a prestigious neighborhood are close enough to campus to hear the Aggie band practicing and to experience the energy of living in a college town. The unique open design and architectural details at home make it fun to welcome visitors and entertain. Watching rainstorms and nature, birds and squirrels in the trees from the comfort of the living room never gets old. Enjoy swimming year-round in the privacy and protection of the screened-in heated pool, hot tub and deck area. New roof and gutters Oct 2017. See virtual tour: https://www.tourfactory.com/idxr1859619
- MLS® #17011296
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,446
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Gas, Telephone, Cable Tv
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool, Swimming Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Swimming Pool, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Corner, Stream
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Jennifer B Fredericks
- Listing Office:Bhg Preferred Living
- Address713 South Rosemary Drive
- SubdivisionBeverly Estates
- Zip Code77802
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood, Brick
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.